Sign in to follow this  
shaze

Exp loss for non premium accounts

Could you please remove the exp loss for non premium too? It would encourage  PvP on open areas and would make the server more fun to play. It's really sad to lose 4% exp dieing in pvp or PKed by a premium account user. I know you want to encourage people to buy premium accounts but 0% exp loss should be for everyone.

4% exp loss on higher levels means hours of exping. Non premium users usually only PvP at sieges beacause they cant afford to lose 4% on random PvPs

• Thanks 1

As a partial solution you may try to block exp in ".cfg". I'm not 100% sure, but IIRC it also prevents exp loss. And you can bind the switching to shortcuts panel via macros.

On the topic, I do agree that removing exp loss may encourage PvP on higher levels. However, in this case there also should be a way to delevel a character (NPC or something).

11 hours ago, sag said:

As a partial solution you may try to block exp in ".cfg". I'm not 100% sure, but IIRC it also prevents exp loss. And you can bind the switching to shortcuts panel via macros.

On the topic, I do agree that removing exp loss may encourage PvP on higher levels. However, in this case there also should be a way to delevel a character (NPC or something).

I didn't know that. If that works it would be OKish. I'll test it on Beta and I'll post it here later.

If I'm not wrong, on Beta I saw a NPC to delevel in Giran. It only needs adena.