Sign in to follow this  
Traxem

Serious botting problem

Hello folks! I've been in this server for 2 whole days now, trying to exp my poor DE summoner. But boy, do I have a story for you.

I was in TOI 3 farming, when this clearly newbie warlord came to my room and started provoking mobs and KSing.

So I PK'ed the player. He came back again, so I PK'ed him again. And again. And again. And again. On the 6th time of me PKing this newbie (who did not seem to understand what's going on, and why it's rude to take over someone else's room, especially when they've been there for a whole 2 hours EXPing already) another player shows up, this time not newbie at all. Player name "GLODOOM", class Dominator, who suddenly proceeded, out of the box, to kill me. 

Now that would be well within normal Lineage 2 fun usually, but what I noticed is that, the newbie player did not belong to the same clan that player "GLODOOM" belongs to. What I also noticed, is how quickly they responded to the resurrection scroll, and how quickly they resume farming, like they just rebuffed from the Alt + B menu like it was nothing. (Literally almost zero second respond time to anything that's happening around them!)

Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that this was a bot. And if I didn't know any better, I'd say using external freemium bot software is illegal behavior. GLODOOM, by coming over to defend your bot, you kind of exposed yourself. So I expect some sort of action to be taken against botting. You guys (admin team) could IP ban the player, you could make the rules more clear in regards to how it is ILLEGAL to bot with an external software, thus why the game has an "Auto-play" function which you can trigger on. 

For anyone new to the server who's reading this, if you came in this server looking for a high quality server to play, don't bother. If botting with adrenaline is allowed, it's already a pretty shit server.

I expect a public announcement on whether premium bot pieces of software are legal or not. And if the case isn't like I'm imagining it is, then it confirms my theory that this is just a money-grab scam server and nothing more, and is not worth anyone's time.

Thank you.

P.S.: A 20 minute chat ban for saying that your server is full of botters ingame kind of proves my point, doesn't it? 

Edit: Link for video proof. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HcLpYAOjeYrarfPfxdk-v9lIbNIrPSa9 (ignore the music, I didn't realise it was going to get picked up by the video recorder)

Edited by Traxem