Sign in to follow this  
Linkin

Extends buff's duration are a viable option?

Buff's duration  

3 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Whats your think about duration of buffs?

• Extends to 6 - 8 hours
    • Maintain 2 hours

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 02:07 PM

Dear @Admin,

I start this poll to colect community opinion about the possibility to increase buffs duration to 6 or 8 hours. As i see, this will help a lot real players who dont use bots with auto-buffs, increasing the interest of this player and turn a bit more competitive to this players (i think this is the majority of players, generally who stay behind in level and farm of big clan bot's user). Whats u think?

1 hour ago, Linkin said:

Уважаемый @Admin ,

Я начинаю этот опрос, чтобы собрать мнение сообщества о возможности увеличения продолжительности баффов до 6 или 8 часов. Как я вижу, это поможет многим реальным игрокам, которые не используют ботов с авто-бафами, повысит интерес этого игрока и станет немного более конкурентоспособным по отношению к этим игрокам (я думаю, что это большинство игроков, как правило, которые остаются позади в уровень и ферма пользователя большого клана бота). Что ты думаешь?

Create such polls on the forum is useless. There are no people here .... Someone will vote.